Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shoes To Fill

Ken said...
I'll try to fill Julie's "shoes" for a step or two.We really enjoyed the table topics by Nancy Oliver and Dyann's presentation and a tasty special speech by Melinda Campbell. I've never seen a 6.5 minute speech produce such delicious results. Dwayne, Charles, and I found fun things to do. Melinda suggested a summer T M program at Wesleyan, too. This week will be our only short meeting May, All summer we should Get our 5:45 to 6:45 time. This Tu, May 4, we want to start promptly at 5:45pm and be finished at 6:30pm at the library .Proposed Tu May 4 Agenda: Toastmaster- Melody, Invocation - Nancy Oliver, Speaker Paula, Hints to learn for May 15? Eval - Phil, Table Topics - Charles, Gen Evaluator - Dwaine.

Please email me or call me of proposed changes. Thanks for an enjoyable meeting, Ken J Dolezal CTM

No comments:

Post a Comment